Looking for a place to call home for your business? The suites at Fricano Place offer something unique. The mixed-use building prides itself on a beautiful historic renovation with various sized offices to accommodate many business needs.
Tenants feel a sense of community here that begins with a firm handshake and a warm welcome from owner Ted Fricano. His high standard of ethics and integrity means Fricano Place is filled with respectful and friendly organizations from non-profits to small businesses.
- Office spaces from 600 to 4000 square feet
- Lake view spaces
- Use of The Boardroom for business meetings
- Use of The Hideaway Lounge for larger group meetings
- On-site management
- Special tenant events and breakfasts
- Pizza and beverages ready for takeout after a long day!
Office spaces are currently available. For a tour of Fricano Place, please contact us. We look forward to meeting you.
231.722.2600 ext. 21
The mission of Fricano Place Corporate Leasing is to provide a welcoming home in downtown Muskegon for honorable, local businesses within an historical locally-owned venue on the shore of Muskegon Lake.